2013-current : Listium
- Together with two developers, we are building a web and mobile app related to lists.
- Currently in beta, and building the team as we prepare for launch
2006-2013: Marc Harrison Business Consulting
- Working with a number of small business owners
- Helping in all facets of running a small business, including finance, marketing and HR.
1994-2006: Goldman Sachs JBWere
Head of Equities; Executive Director; Partner/Owner
- Grew funds under management to over $2bn across wholesale and retail clients
- Managee of a team of Portfolio Managers, Analysts and Dealers
- Developed our internal research, valuation, stock selection and portfolio construction process
- Regular marketing to wholesale clients and intermediaries
- Member of GSJBWere Group Partnership Committee
- Member of FSC Investment Board Committee (industry body)
- Above average long-term investment performance across all portfolios
- 2002 Australian Equities Fund Manager of the Year
1991-1994 : ANZ Bank
Commercial Banking Officer
Assisted in the management of a portfolio of commercial banking clients, with a particular focus on working with clients suffering financial distress.
Graduate Diploma – Applied Finance & Investment
Securities Institute of Australia
Bachelor of Business – Banking & Finance
Accelerated Management Program
Melbourne Business School
Investment Management Workshop
Harvard Business School
Proud father; experienced kitesurfer; stand-up paddle surfer; very average golfer; online gamer; occasional fly fisherman; long-suffering Richmond (AFL) supporter.