2013 - present
Founder; Business Guy & Product Manager
- Doing everything except writing code
2012 - present
- Advice on all things related to startups, including strategy, finance, pitching and capital raising.
2013 - present
- Member of a three person board, covering all areas including finance, strategy and compliance.
2006 - 2013
Small Business Consultant
- Worked with small business owners in a range of areas including including finance, strategy, marketing and HR
1994 - 2006
Head of Equities; Partner
Goldman Sachs JBWere Asset Management
- Led a team of analysts, portfolio managers and dealers managing Australian Equity portfolios.
- Activities included company and industry research, company valuation, portfolio mangement, marketing, pitching, general management and product management.
- Member of GSJBWere Group Partnership Committee and the FSC Investment Board Committee (industry body)
- Above average long-term investment performance across all portfolios and substantial growth in funds under management
- 2002 Australian Equities Fund Manager of the Year
1991 - 1994
Commercial Banking Officer
- Assisted in the management of a portfolio of commercial banking clients. Activities included credit and risk analysis and company research.
Bachelor of Business - Banking & Finance
Graduate Diploma - Applied Finance & Investment
Securities Institute of Australia
Accelerated Management Program
Melbourne Business School
Investment Management Workshop
Harvard Business School & CFA Institute